The program and information about conference you may find here.
Welcome Message from the Chairman of Signal Processing Symposium
The Signal Processing Symposium SPS-2013 will be held on 5-7 June 2013 in Jachranka Village (near Warsaw), Poland.
The main goal of that symposium is to create forum for students and scientists to present their latest research results, new trends in science and technology and exchange ideas during technical and evening sessions.
The conference is organized by:
The patrons of the conference are:
- Warsaw University of Technology, Institute of Electronic Systems
- Foundation for Development of Radiocommunications and Multimedia Technologies
- Poland Section SP Chapter
- Poland Section AP/AESS/MTT Joint Chapter
- Radiolocation and Digital Signal Processing Students' Research Group
- Microwaves and Radiolocation Section of Polish Academy of Science
- Bumar sp. zo.o.
- National Instruments
- AM Technologies
The Signal Processing Symposium idea emerged in 2003 during 12th IEEE-SPIE Symposium on Advanced Electronics, where I organized and chaired the Digital Signal Processing and Radar Signal Processing Session. Two years later upon a decision of The Radiolocation and Digital Signal Processing Students' Research Group and myself, first SPS was organized independently of the SPIE Symposium. Since then, every second year SPS gathers more than 100 participants at each edition. This together with presence of leading young scientists and invited experienced researchers makes the symposium a very successful event. Additionally, the 2013 is a special year because there is a 10th anniversary of SPS.
We hope to see you in Jachranka ☺.
Chairman of the Signal Processing Symposium
The SPS-2013 publications
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org. Authors of selected papers will be asked to submit their work to International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications (http://jet.zpt.tele.pw.edu.pl/). Symposium Proceedings are also available for participants on DVD.
The official language of the symposium is English.
The Symposium Topics:
- Imaging processing and recognizing
- High resolution imaging
- SAR, ISAR, IFSAR, Tomography
- Detection of weak signals
- Moving Target Detection
- Algorithms for real-time processing
- DSP Algorithms
- PLD implementation of DSP algorithms
- Software and Hardware for Digital Signal Processing
- Remote Sensing
- Radar technology (Active, Passive, Noise)
- Microwave Techniques
- Space Technology and Earth imaging
- Advanced Techniques
- Radio-communication and software radio
- Digital navigation
- Image processing and recognition
- Voice processing and recognition
- Signal processing for medical applications
- DSP platforms (FPGA, GPU, DSP)
- Security applications
- Security and data encryption
- Environment sensing and modeling
- Computer modeling
- Compression techniques
- Sound Processing
- Fuzzy Logic
Information about the Symposium
All of questions about the SPS-2013: ex. paper submission, registration, room booking etc. should be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Krzysztof S. Kulpa         Warsaw University of Technology, Warszawa, Poland
Technical Program Chair:
Piotr Samczynski           Warsaw University of Technology, Warszawa, Poland
Mateusz Malanowski       Warsaw University of Technology, Warszawa, Poland
Information contact/Symposium coordinator:
Anna Kurowska              Warsaw University of Technology, Warszawa, Poland